Tuesday, October 18, 2005

"Time to get up, Zach... Come on now..." Zach slowly opened his eyes. He looked around: he was in some sort of cell. Looking through the bars, he saw a figure silhouetted by an intense light. "Richard Wallace, I presume?" "Dr. Wallace, to you. So... thought you could foil my plans, did you?" He snickered. "Ah.. so naive. You're out of your league, Zach." He stepped toward the bars. "After all, ALICE is perfect. It won't be long before the world is under my control." "You'll never win!" Zach yelled. "Bah. You act as though you'll be around to stop me. You see, this place has been rigged with enough explosives to level the island." Zach remained quiet. For several seconds, only the sound of the waves could be heard. Dr. Wallace seemed confused. "Aren't... aren't you going to ask me if I expect you to talk?" "No... I can't think of anything you'd need to know from me..." "What?! But... unable...error...missingno...function...No, Zach. I expect you to to die! Mwah ha ha..." "...What?" "And now, I bid you adieu." Dr. Wallace walked off. Zach sighed. "I guess I should get out of here..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home