Monday, April 18, 2005

While on the helicopter, Zach got out his Comm device for his mission briefing. He checked out the facility plans and began thinking through a good plan of attack. As he passed over the great lakes, Zach began checking his gadgets. "So," said the pilot, "off saving the world again, I presume?" "Yeah..." Zach replied. "Not a whole lot else going on..." Zach went back to reloading his grappling hook. "This is probably the fifth time this month I've had to take one of you guys somewhere. Always flying to Canada or Itlay." "Oh really? Who'd you take to Italy?" Zach asked. "Last week I took the A-Team Angels up there. Disarming a warhead or something. I don't care to get involved in anything besides the trip there." Zach began suiting up to jump. "Yeah, we're about to be passing the drop point. I'd say about five minutes or so." With his gadgets in place, Zach suited up and prepared to jump.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home